Tuesday, June 29, 2010

06/29/2010

Today was probably the most uneventful day thus far. Went to class and decided I was WAY too tired to do anything today, despite getting a full night's sleep. Woke up with a sore throat, but at least it isn't getting worse. When I got back from class, I did most of my homework then took a 4 1/2 hour nap, which was very much needed. We had a yummy cream of wheat style meal, that was corn, with meat tomato sauce ish stuff in it. Very good. Now I have to write my presentation for class tomorrow. I'm doing it on the Patagonian region, mainly because I want to talk about the pinguinos (which I'm slightly distraught I won't get to see while I'm here). I'm also deciding whether I want to visit Ushuaia next weekend for 3 days... it's expensive, and VERY cold (it's the end of the world... the world's southernmost city...) but dang would it be awesome... the alternative is doing some full day activities in Buenos Aires and going out to the boliches with my amigos... any opinions appreciated. $700 for 3 days in -5 degrees Celsius weather riding behind husky sleds and boating around the beagle channel (look it up on a map... it's closer to Antarctica than Buenos Aires) by myself, or exploring the city some more... I can't decide... Now to finish my presentation and sleep some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment