Monday, June 28, 2010

06/28/2010

Today was a good, yet quite uneventful day. Got up and went to class from 9:30-2:30pm, then went downtown to the Brasilian consulate to try to get my visa. Unfortunately, Brasil played Chile in the World Cup today, so that means that the consulate was closed. hahahaha. THEY CLOSED THE CONSULATE TO WATCH THE SOCCER GAME! Wow. Brasil pounded Chile 3:0. I found out that the hours for the consulate are during my class time anyway, so I am just going to try to get it in Puerto Iguazu this weekend. If I can't get it, oh well, I'll just have to see the Argentine side of the falls... which are still spectacular. After finding out that the consulate was closed, Michael and I went to buy our bus/hostel/etc from the travel agency for Iguazu. We're leaving Thursday after class, and returning on Monday morning right before class. It will be AWESOME. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for pictures! We got a snack, then came home. Finished my homework, ate dinner... now trying to decide what to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to el cemtario chaquarita or puerto madero... SO MUCH TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME! I LOVE ARGENTINA.

No comments:

Post a Comment