Friday, June 25, 2010

06/25/2010

Well, today was a long, long day. After getting home from the club at 5:45 am, I took a shower and ended up laying in my bed for about half an hour before going to class. Class went well today; my teachers really like playing games which makes the 5 hours go by much faster, especially when I've been awake for WAY too many hours. After class, I recharged my phone with pesos, got some cash, and a bunch of us bought tickets for the ferry (buquebus) to go to Colonia, Uruguay tomorrow morning. We also went to Palermo Soho to talk to the travel agency about going to Iguazu, and will have that all taken care of by Monday. Still deciding on the Brasil visa... its either $100/$140/$200 depending on the website, and it's just to see the Brasil side of Iguazu Falls... worth it or not? hmmmmmmmmmmmm. After we went to the travel agency, we printed off our buquebus tickets, and got a milkshake and medialunas at a cafe near Plaza Italia. We had mashed potatoes and something else delicious for dinner, though I don't know the name. Now it's time for shower and bed. Got to get up early for Uruguay tomorrow. And oh yeah. As of 11pm tonight, I will have been awake for 39 hours straight. Major sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment